Complete Examination and Diagnosis
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Gum Disease Detection
- Digital x-ray for reduced radiation
- Occlusion/TMJ evaluation
- Periodic Cleanings
- Fluoride Therapy
- Personalized Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Periodic X-Rays-when indicated
- Nutritional counseling including beneficial supplementation
- Early orthodontic treatment for space control and arch development
Conservative, Non-surgical Gum Treatments, When Possible
- Scaling and root planing (deep cleaning)
- More frequent periodontal maintenance appointments
- Antibacterial hygiene regimens which includes toothpaste , rinses and possible antibiotic medications
- Nutritional supplement recommendations
- Exciting New Use of Oral Probiotic
Bonding and Esthetic Dentistry
- Composite resin used to close spaces, reshape teeth, mask discoloration, repair chips/fractures This is a very conservative and reversible treatment method for these situations.
- Vital bleaching to remove stains or lighten the shade of teeth
- Non-vital bleaching to lighten discolored root canal treated teeth
- Minor tooth movement to enhance tooth alignment
Natural Looking Restorations
- Composite (tooth colored resin) Restorations on Posterior Teeth
- All Ceramic Crowns, Bridges, Onlays, Veneers
- Complete and Partial Dentures
- Implant Retained Crowns and Dentures
Minor Oral Surgery
- Routine Extractions
- 3rd Molar (Wisdom Teeth) Removal
- Growth Removal
- Minor Periodontal Procedures Including the following: Frenectomy, Crown Lengthening and Grafting
- We encourage healthy eating habits and nutritional supplements to support dental/general health and build your immune system. (See our Nutritional Recommendation in Patient Resources)
- We recommend Standard Process supplements, which are available in the office.
- Early Treatment of Developing Dentition
- Comprehensive Traditional Treatment Utilizing Fixed Braces and Functional Orthopedic Appliances, Which Minimize the Need for Tooth Removal
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics - Clear aligner treatment
Well Organized Re-care Program for Preventive Maintenance
- Regular re-care visits help minimize dental problems
- Re-care appointments based on individual needs with intervals ranging from 3 months to 1 year, with the average being 6 months.
- Most patients pre-book their next appointment, but if this is not possible we will send reminders one month prior to being due.
- Our treatment warrantees are dependent on following our preventive maintenance recommendations.
Committed to Strict Infection Control Practices
Nitrous Oxide Sedation
We would like to make our first contact with your child prior to the age of one, with a goal to have regular dental cleanings and check-ups by age three. You can be sure we will do all we can to make your child feel comfortable and welcome so they have pleasant dental experiences instead of fearful ones.
We offer free well baby dental screenings prior to age one in accordance with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommendations.